- Toolkit: Secure Tomorrow Series Toolkit by CISA. Helps critical infrastructure community to derive actionable insights about the future, identify emerging risks, and develop risk management strategies that, if taken today, could enhance long-term critical infrastructure security and resilience to implement now.
- Checklist: Flood Preparedness Checklist for Business & Nonprofits
- Article: Organizational Resilience and Interconnected Concepts in Managing the Full Spectrum of Business Operations
- Blog: Facing a Stream of Incidents with Business Continuity Management
- Blog: ChatGPT Comes to Business Continuity
- Blog: Business Continuity Management and Artificial Intelligence
- Guide: The Definitive Guide to Disaster Planning
- Report: BCI Horizon Scan Report 2023
- Podcast: Liberty Mutual’s Strategies for Building a Successful Resilience Program
- Whitepaper: Operational Resilience: Navigating the Global Regulatory Landscape. Handy reference tool detailing all existing and upcoming operational resilience regulations and best practices. Also includes a reference glossary to help you consolidate and prepare for the regulations that may affect your current and future operations.
- Webinar on demand: Best Practices to Keep Your Continuity Plan Up to Date: 5 Essential Steps in Business Continuity Planning to Help Prepare Your Organization
Emergency Response Planning
- Infographic: Preventing workplace violence: Security awareness considerations
- Template: Optimize Your Emergency Response Plan With After Action Reports
- Article: Polycrisis – The Current State of the World
- Blog: Winter Preparedness Checklist for Business
- Guide: Guide to Severe Weather Preparedness for Business
- Podcast: How to Streamline and Implement Enterprise-Level Emergency Plans
Mental / Emotional
- Blog: Watching war unfold is distressing — here's how to protect your mental health
- Publication: "Tips for Stress Reduction" Door Hanger
- Article: Managing traumatic stress: After a tornado
- Webinar on demand: Self-Care for Disaster Behavioral Health Responders. Information, best practices, and tools that enable supervisors to identify and effectively manage stress and secondary traumatic stress through workplace structures and self-care practices.
- Exercise: Cybersecurity Tabletop Exercise
- Blog: Post Disaster Lessons: What Should be Learned and How
- Blog: Improved purchase order visibility gives grip on disruptions. How can you create supply chain resilience when you have hundreds or thousands of suppliers?
- Whitepaper: Managing Commodity Risk in Your Supply Chain
Vital Record Protection
- Training (Free): Cybersecurity Awareness Training. Fun and impactful cybersecurity training, provided by Amazon for everyone.
- Toolkit: CISA’s Healthcare and Public Health Cybersecurity Toolkit
- Blog: How to Create and Build a Cyber-Resilient Organization
- Blog: Cybercriminals Target Businesses During Natural Disasters
- Blog: How to Address Cybersecurity Personnel Shortages in Business Continuity Plans
- Whitepaper: Software Updates Tip Sheet
- Webinar on demand: 3 New Ways Cybercriminals are Targeting Your Email
Neighbors Helping Neighbors
Archived (Past Curated Content)
- Virtual Meeting: BCI USA Chapter Monthly Fireside Chat, network with Business Continuity professionals. Occurs every 3rd Thursday of the month. 2:30-3:30 MDT
- LinkedIn: BCI USA Chapter LinkedIn group to network with other business continuity and resilience professionals
- LinkedIn: United Nations Office of Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR) ARISE: Follow to stay updated on the community’s latest news, events, and opportunities, share your contributions and noteworthy achievements.
- LinkedIn: The BCI Women in Resilience Group on LinkedIn
- Virtual Meeting: The BCI Women In Resilience Chapter
- Association: Business Resiliency Professionals Association (BRPA)
See the entire Be Ready Utah video library: